About Me

Powered by Blogger.

The Stylish Beginning

By 17:20


Our little stylish delicacies,

We secretly dream our lives were different to that of ours today. We desire adventures and the extraordinary and thus this blog is born.

I dream to travel the world one day and to meet people and hear their stories and listen. Listen to their thoughts, listen to their dreams, listen to their ideas. I listen to people through their style. The expression and emotion that seeps out through the way we present ourselves.  From that the lust for photography is born. I desire to create images and express emotions through the composure of the face and the way the clothes hang off the body and blends with the hair, the eyes, the hands. I want to make people listen. Listen to what is to be said unsaid.
.S.

I dream to have a phenomenal life, full of beauty and wonder and passion. I want excitement and happiness, and that can come in thousands of ways. It can be walking along the beach at sunrise or the sight of Johnny Depp's gorgeous mustache. It can be that fresh smell of new books in a bookshop or the thought of a beautiful wedding with someone you love. To me its the lush and creamy flavour of tiramisu ice cream, or the smooth taste of extra dark chilli chocolate. I love creating new tastes, flavours for people to ponder on, I like making other people happy, I want them to have extraordinary lives through food. Seeing the delight, confusion and happiness on peoples faces as they chew your food is what cooking is all about.
.E.

We have complete and utter faith in your dreams too, so join us on our stylish and somewhat mouthwatering journey.

.S.E.

You Might Also Like

0 comments